Do you ever feel tension thick in the air within your family? Uncomfortable times like these don't have to linger. On today's episode, Hesha Abrams, author of "Holding the Calm: the Secret to Resolving Conflict and Defusing Tension" shares wisdom she's gleaned from decades of experience as an attorney mediator and applies these to conflicts we encounter at home.
Hesha Abrams, Esq. is an internationally acclaimed master attorney mediator known for crafting highly creative settlements and resolutions in very difficult matters. By "holding the calm," she has created settlements worth billions of dollars and saved clients billions more using her innovative approaches to deal making. In her book, "Holding the Calm: the Secret to Resolving Tension and Defusing Conflicts," she shares the secrets that can help us as parents know how to prevent explosions, disarm conflicts, and reduce drama. You can find out more about Hesha at HoldingtheCalm.com
and sign up for her monthly newsletter!
"Restoring Family Peace Through Conflict Resolution" with Hesha Abrams © Mary Illions Wilde, MD
To subscribe on iTunes: go to iTunes store→ Music→ podcasts→ type in "Compassion Parenting" in search & click on icon→ click “subscribe” button
To Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “Compassion Parenting Podcast”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. (Enter your iTunes password to login). You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page of the Compassion Parenting Podcast.
- Click the "View in iTunes" button.
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
**When you’ve written a review, tag me or msg me on IG @compassionparenting & I’ll give you a shoutout on my story & a personal TY!
xo, Dr. Mary