What is reparenting and how can it help you become a better parent? In this episode, Suzanne Tucker, founder of Generation Mindful, describes reparenting as a process of "picking up the baton wherever life left off nurturing the little person within you." Join us in the reparenting journey--commit to show up to the present moment with wisdom, compassion, and playful discovery.
Suzanne Tucker, founder of Generation Mindful, is a mom of four who's been a physical therapist and parent educator for 30 years. As an author and international speaker, Suzanne's life's work is to help families create more moments of joy and connection. She believes the most impactful way to create a more just and peaceful world is to evolve how children are raised, replacing fear and shame-based practices of old with skill-building solutions that nurture secure attachment and a sense of safety and connection between the generations. Check out the Generation Mindful social-emotional learning tools, toys, and classes HERE
and connect with Suzanne on IG @generationmindful
To subscribe on iTunes: go to iTunes store→ Music→ podcasts→ type in "Compassion Parenting" in search & click on icon→ click “subscribe” button
To Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “Compassion Parenting Podcast”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. (Enter your iTunes password to login). You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page of the Compassion Parenting Podcast.
- Click the "View in iTunes" button.
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
**When you’ve written a review, tag me or msg me on IG @compassionparenting & I’ll give you a shoutout on my story & a personal TY!
xo, Dr. Mary