How do you bring "giving" into the culture of your family? Not only does service feel good, it builds connection, develops attributes, and improves emotional well-being. Today's guest, Stephanie Jones, shares her giving journey, how it changed her life, and how it can change yours too!
Stephanie L. Jones gave a gift every day for 522 days, and that journey changed her life. Now she's on a mission to inspire others to give and practice gratitude daily. She hosts an inspiring podcast, Giving Your Best Life, focused on ways to incorporate giving, gratitude, & goals into daily living. As a TEDx speaker
, she loves sharing her message from the stage in schools, colleges, churches, and businesses. Stephanie is a best-selling and award-winning author of six books. She lives out her dreams with her hubby, Mike, in Indiana. You can follow Stephanie on IG @giving_gal
and find her books, her Giving Challenge, and her TEDx at givinggal.com
"Creating a Family Culture of Giving" with Stephanie Jones © Mary Illions Wilde, MD
To subscribe on iTunes: go to iTunes store→ Music→ podcasts→ type in "Compassion Parenting" in search & click on icon→ click “subscribe” button
To Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “Compassion Parenting Podcast”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. (Enter your iTunes password to login). You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page of the Compassion Parenting Podcast.
- Click the "View in iTunes" button.
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
**When you’ve written a review, tag me or msg me on IG @drmarywilde & I’ll give you a shoutout on my story & a personal TY!
xo, Dr. Mary