In this episode I'm joined by Nellie Harden, creator of the 6570 Family Project, an initiative to help parents make each day of childhood (all 6570 of them) count! We talk about intentionality, cherishing, & acceptance in the midst of life's ups and downs. As a mom of all girls, Nellie also shares wise advice for raising daughters. Tune in!
Nellie Harden is a Family Life & Leadership Coach. She focuses on helping parents eliminate power struggles with their children and help them grow into confident, wise, and respectful adults that are actually ready for the world!
She is a wife and mom to 4 daughters, author, speaker and podcaster, homeschooling parent and adventure chaser. She has a degree in biology and psychology and knows that they best way to help the world is through one living room at a time!
Connect with Nellie at nellieharden.com
or on IG @nellieharden
! She has wonderful resources to share, including the Family Architect's Club
(where families participate in the 6570 Family Project) and Ignite Her Joy
(a workshop for parents of tween or tween daughters).
Also mentioned on this episode is the essay "Meeting Them at the Bottom of the Slide" by Dr. Mary Wilde, which was recorded as a podcast and can be found HERE
Compassion Parenting Podcast Episode: "Counting the Days and Making the Days Count" © Mary Illions Wilde, MD
To subscribe on iTunes: go to iTunes store→ Music→ podcasts→ type in "Compassion Parenting" in search & click on icon→ click “subscribe” button
To Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “Compassion Parenting Podcast”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. (Enter your iTunes password to login). You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page of the Compassion Parenting Podcast.
- Click the "View in iTunes" button.
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
**When you’ve written a review, tag me or msg me on IG @compassionparenting & I’ll give you a shoutout on my story & a personal TY!
xo, Dr. Mary