In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Robyne Hanley-Defoe to discuss the meaning of everyday resilience and how to foster it in our kids. We talk about Dr. Robyne's 5 Pillars for resilience and how maintaining a sense of "being okay" is enough.
Today's guest, Dr. Robyne Hanley-Defoe, is a multi-award-winning education and psychology instructor, author, and resiliency expert. She's described as one of the most sought-after, engaging, thought-provoking, and truly transformative international speakers and scholars in her field.
Dr. Robyne has over 16 years of university teaching and research experience and brings a refreshing and researched-informed perspective to our understanding and practices of resiliency and wellness. Dr. Robyne’s work is accessible and relatable while offering practical strategies that are realistic and sustainable.
To subscribe on iTunes: go to iTunes store→ Music→ podcasts→ type in "Compassion Parenting" in search & click on icon→ click “subscribe” button
To Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “Compassion Parenting Podcast”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. (Enter your iTunes password to login). You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page of the Compassion Parenting Podcast.
- Click the "View in iTunes" button.
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
**When you’ve written a review, tag me or msg me on IG @compassionparenting & I’ll give you a shoutout on my story & a personal TY!
xo, Dr. Mary