Feeling some overwhelm as you look ahead at the "college question" for your kids? Where are the best places to apply and how will you (or they) pay for it? In this episode, I interview Brad Baldridge, who specializes in helping families fund college. He gives a useful framework to simplify the college selection process and shares why it's important to start thinking ahead.
Brad Baldridge is a College Funding Specialist, blogger, and podcaster who has helped thousands of families plan and save for college with smart and proven strategies to save time, money and stress. You can find a link to the resources Brad spoke about in the podcast HERE
, including an "Expected Family Contribution Calculator" and a list of "Net Costs of Colleges by State."
Check out Brad's podcast "Taming the High Cost of College
" and connect with him on the following platforms: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TamingTheHighCostOfCollege/
Compassion Parenting Podcast "How to Choose the Best College and Pay for it"
© Mary Illions Wilde, MD
To subscribe on iTunes: go to iTunes store→ Music→ podcasts→ type in "Compassion Parenting" in search & click on icon→ click “subscribe” button
To Leave a Podcast Review
Leaving a podcast review at iTunes isn't intuitive. But positive ratings are hugely important: they help the podcast get discovered by new people. Please spend 5 minutes of your time to leave a review using one of the methods below.
How to leave a podcast review using Apple’s Podcast app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “Compassion Parenting Podcast”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. (Enter your iTunes password to login). You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
How to leave a podcast review at iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page of the Compassion Parenting Podcast.
- Click the "View in iTunes" button.
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose :)
**When you’ve written a review, tag me or msg me on IG @compassionparenting & I’ll give you a shoutout on my story & a personal TY!
xo, Dr. Mary